Difference between revisions of "TFL Team Meeting - 03/19/2019"

From Tools For Life
Jump to: navigation, search
(TFL State Leadership Activities - Program, Outreach & Training Updates (Liz) - 10 mins.)
(TFL Direct AT Services - AT Access Updates (Martha) - 10 mins.)
 
(9 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
=TFL Mission=
 
=TFL Mission=
  
*Increase access to and acquisition of assistive technology devices and services so Georgians of all ages and disabilities can live, learn, work and play independently in communities of their choice.'''
+
*'''Increase access to and acquisition of assistive technology devices and services so Georgians of all ages and disabilities can live, learn, work and play independently in communities of their choice.'''
  
 
=Team Meeting Expectations=
 
=Team Meeting Expectations=
  
1. All TFL team meetings are no/light device meetings. This means using your device professionally, minimally, as an accommodation, or for emergencies.
+
'''1. All TFL team meetings are no/light device meetings. This means using your device professionally, minimally, as an accommodation, or for emergencies.'''
  
2. Be mindful of the time you are given for your updates.
+
'''2. Be mindful of the time you are given for your updates.'''
  
3. Provide thoughtful and comprehensive updates to the team. This time is the opportunity for everyone to learn about TFL projects and activities.
+
'''3. Provide thoughtful and comprehensive updates to the team. This time is the opportunity for everyone to learn about TFL projects and activities.'''
  
 
=Agenda=
 
=Agenda=
  
 
=='''TFL Director Updates (Carolyn) - 30 mins'''==
 
=='''TFL Director Updates (Carolyn) - 30 mins'''==
 +
*National Assistive Technology Awareness Day - March 27, 2019
  
 
=='''TFL Research Updates (Ben S. & Carolyn) - 10 mins.'''==
 
=='''TFL Research Updates (Ben S. & Carolyn) - 10 mins.'''==
ATOB -
+
ATOB:
 
#  Volume 13 submissions have been peer reviewed in and in editing stage.
 
#  Volume 13 submissions have been peer reviewed in and in editing stage.
 
#  Volume 14 theme will be "Literacy". Call for Papers open April - June 15.
 
#  Volume 14 theme will be "Literacy". Call for Papers open April - June 15.
 
   
 
   
 
TextHelp (Literacy and AT) Project - Troup County (LaGrange, GA)   
 
TextHelp (Literacy and AT) Project - Troup County (LaGrange, GA)   
# Troup County has made some unannounced changes in student assignments in the control group classroom. We are still examining the implications for our study.
+
# Troup County has made some unannounced changes in student assignments in the control group classroom. It appears that the situation may right itself by semesters end.
 
# Initial training for students and teachers complete. Training for WriQ writing assessment tool has been held. Teachers are assigning and gathering writing samples for assessment.
 
# Initial training for students and teachers complete. Training for WriQ writing assessment tool has been held. Teachers are assigning and gathering writing samples for assessment.
 
  
 
On DBHDD Contract
 
On DBHDD Contract
 
# Collected data is being updated in SRI Database
 
# Collected data is being updated in SRI Database
# Numbers are changing daily but as of last week: 14 individuals are complete, 15 more are in the last stage (have AT and need final follow up), 44 are in the process of receiving their AT.
+
# Numbers are changing daily but as of last week: 14 individuals are complete, 19 more are in the last stage (have AT and need final follow up), 33 are in the process of receiving their AT.
 
# Team is focused on getting out and seeing participants.
 
# Team is focused on getting out and seeing participants.
# Budget for end of year was discussed with Nicki Wilson last week. We are revising the approach, looking at a "Partnership" concept emphasizing how TFL can and does help DBHDD fulfill its mission.
+
# Proposed budget for next year was forwarded to Nicki Wilson Monday. We are revising the approach, looking at a "Partnership" concept emphasizing how TFL can and does help DBHDD fulfill its mission. Also looking to partner them in NIDILRR research
# Final next round proposal is due to Nicki & Amy this month.
+
# Important meeting with Nicki & Amy & Ron Wakefield next Friday (Mar. 29).
 
# Team is exploring ways to accelerate movement of individuals through the project. We are considering:  
 
# Team is exploring ways to accelerate movement of individuals through the project. We are considering:  
 
*Rounding off research after a suitable number of research participants are completed
 
*Rounding off research after a suitable number of research participants are completed
 
*Holding a "clinic" where many individuals in an area can be seen in a single day.
 
*Holding a "clinic" where many individuals in an area can be seen in a single day.
 
*Looking for ways to reduce the time required for data collection and recording.
 
*Looking for ways to reduce the time required for data collection and recording.
 
  
 
Work ACCESS Project
 
Work ACCESS Project
 
* Team is studying its conceptual framework for exploring AT solutions for specific functional limitations.
 
* Team is studying its conceptual framework for exploring AT solutions for specific functional limitations.
* Preparing for first focus groups.
+
* Preparing for first focus groups. To start in late April.
  
 
Other Decision Trees/Algorithum Projects:
 
Other Decision Trees/Algorithum Projects:
 
* Paroles & Pardons Project
 
* Paroles & Pardons Project
 
* Aging Decision Tree Project (multi-state interest)
 
* Aging Decision Tree Project (multi-state interest)
 +
 +
Looking at a K-12 membership program similar to AMAC Higher Ed Membership program
 +
* Would build upon K-12 decision tree that was developed by Philip Roberts.
 +
 +
Submitted a grant proposal to College of Design for the Research Faculty Development Grant  (RFDG)
 +
* "What Users of AT Wish Developers Knew About Their Literacy Experiences"
 +
* Study the experiences of individuals with High Incidence Disabilities in a digital environment.
 +
* Use "Think - Aloud" methodology to get information from users
 +
* Produce "Personas" for AT market to guide the design of future AT products
  
 
Other Projects:
 
Other Projects:
 
* Exploring other possible Grant opportunities:
 
* Exploring other possible Grant opportunities:
*HIIAT (High Impact Innovative Assistive Technology) Grants
+
* HIIAT (High Impact Innovative Assistive Technology) Grants
*FIP (Field Initiated Proposals) NIDILRR Proposals
+
* FIP (Field Initiated Proposals) NIDILRR Proposals
 
* GVRA Contract
 
* GVRA Contract
 
* Establishing a UX Accessibility Lab (John)
 
* Establishing a UX Accessibility Lab (John)
 
* Establishing a Consortium for Accessibility Research
 
* Establishing a Consortium for Accessibility Research
 
=='''TFL Direct AT Services - AT Access Updates (Martha) - 10 mins.'''==
 
*Device Demos All Centers 10/1/18- Present: 257
 
*Device Demo TFL 10/1/18- Present: 77
 
 
*Device Loan All Centers 10/1/18-Present: 241
 
*Device Loan TFL 10/1/18- Present: 114
 
 
*Device Reutilization 10/1/18- Present: 2241
 
 
*Contract Updates
 
*1. DEI- SOW was reworked to complete the contract by the end of March 2019. Carolyn, Liz, and Danny will be creating 3 webinars; Martha and Rachel will be working with OneStops in Gwinnett, Athens, and Augusta on surveys, in person visits, and create a list of AT for work toolkits for each.
 
*2. DBHDD- Martha and DeeDee are planning 3-4 days to go to the Savannah area to deliver equipment. We have several individuals in the Atlanta Area that we will be delivering equipment too. Will be reaching out to Region 3 for more individuals. We had a good meeting with Nicki Wilson and working on some changes before the meeting on March 29th.
 
*3. Gracewood- Dee Dee is there today for a training Visual Supports. Martha and DeeDee went through observations and picked the 10 individuals that will receive the full assessments. Dee Dee will begin them this week while in Augusta. Martha has reached out to Dan Howell regarding a new contract and he is to be in touch next week.
 
*4. Other Assessments: 1 MFP, Completed the assessment part and writing report for work AT Assessment, still have schools 9 (Newton, Glascock, Fulton Academy for Science and Technology, Butts Co, Turner Co, 2 private pay); have been asked to review building blueprints for accessibility, Frazier Center has sent 3 AT Work Assessments and 16 Speech Assessments
 
*5. LDA Lab was Feb 18-20, worked with OK and West VA and made real solutions- next year will be in Orlando.
 
 
=='''TFL AT Acquisition Updates (Danny) - 10 mins.'''==
 
Projects:
 
TFL - '''Activities: Credit-Able, G-Trade, Dollars & Sense, AT Depot Co-Op'''
 
 
Credit-Able Updates
 
# 2/1/19-3/5/19- 8 submissions (3 approved, 2 denied 4 in process). $16,750 disbursed
 
# 115 active loans with principle totaling $364,628
 
# 4 PIFs
 
# 9 charge offs this month ($18,562.90)
 
# We recovered the funds from a previous CO and got the rescue loan paid off AND didn't have to sell the van!
 
# If you get a call from Tina Aldridge, refer her to Mike Galifianakis
 
# We have less than 20k in the HHS account, this will be spent down by end of March
 
# Working on CDFI certification
 
# Audit was done successfully
 
# Currently only have 3 registered for "Building a Better Financial Future" workshop
 
## Inclusive Lending Workgroup
 
## FDIC will be here to present
 
## Please share!
 
## https://www.eventbrite.com/o/atlanta-financial-inclusion-working-group-18851993629
 
 
Other
 
# OT students from GSU last Friday
 
## Thank you Tori for updating the PPTs!
 
## Thank you Sam for helping with the tour (there were A LOT of students)
 
# NFB was here Saturday and thanked us for the space
 
# Currency readers
 
## Don't forget we have those for people you're seeing that may have print related disabilities
 
## I will be going to disABILITY LINK to give some out on Monday the 18th from 12-2, anybody want to join?
 
# GA AER next Wednesday
 
# IL day at the capital on the 19th, anyone want to join?
 
 
=='''Special Projects and Access Lab Updates (Ben J.) - 10 mins.'''==
 
 
#Hollywood Reporter Interview
 
#AT3 Article
 
#Smart Bathroom Alexa Skill
 
#ATIA Webinar
 
##Next Webinar (Mainstream Gaming and Accessibility) is May 2nd
 
  
 
=='''TFL State Leadership Activities - Program, Outreach & Training Updates (Liz) - 10 mins.'''==
 
=='''TFL State Leadership Activities - Program, Outreach & Training Updates (Liz) - 10 mins.'''==
  
*''Data Reminder''' please be sure to include your presentations, trainings, public awareness, education, etc. in the database each month.
+
*'''Data'''
 +
**Public Awareness (All Centers) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 113,405
 +
**Public Awareness (TFL) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 29,457
 +
**Information and Assistance (All Centers) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 763
 +
**Information and Assistance (TFL) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 763
 +
**Group Training (All Centers) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 380
 +
**Group Training (TFL) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 218
 +
**Technical Assistance (All Centers) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 0
 +
**Technical Assistance (TFL) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 0
 +
**'''Data Reminder:''' Don't forget to include your presentations, trainings, public awareness, education, etc. in the database each month.
  
*''' What Happened and What’s Upcoming: Important Reminders'''
+
*'''What Happened'''
 
**GVRA New Hire Orientation (3/6) - Danny
 
**GVRA New Hire Orientation (3/6) - Danny
 
**Emory Library Staff Presentation & Tour (3/7) - Tori
 
**Emory Library Staff Presentation & Tour (3/7) - Tori
Line 120: Line 82:
 
**Georgia Power ADAPPT AT Showcase (more info coming) - Liz, Martha, Sam
 
**Georgia Power ADAPPT AT Showcase (more info coming) - Liz, Martha, Sam
  
 +
*'''What’s Upcoming - Important Reminders'''
 
**DEI Webinars (3/21, 22, 28) - Carolyn, Liz, Danny
 
**DEI Webinars (3/21, 22, 28) - Carolyn, Liz, Danny
 
**GLASS Conference Presentation & AT Lab (3/25-27) - Danny and Tori
 
**GLASS Conference Presentation & AT Lab (3/25-27) - Danny and Tori
Line 131: Line 94:
 
**Georgia Tech 2019 Integrity and Compliance Campaign Training (4/3) https://training.hr.gatech.edu/
 
**Georgia Tech 2019 Integrity and Compliance Campaign Training (4/3) https://training.hr.gatech.edu/
  
 
+
*'''Other Projects'''
 
*'''ATAP (AT3)'''
 
*'''ATAP (AT3)'''
 
**'''Carolyn, Liz, Trish Redmon'''
 
**'''Carolyn, Liz, Trish Redmon'''
Line 171: Line 134:
 
**New Managers Orientation
 
**New Managers Orientation
 
**Who would like to co-present?
 
**Who would like to co-present?
 +
 +
=='''TFL Direct AT Services - AT Access Updates (Rachel) - 10 mins.'''==
 +
*Device Demos All Centers 10/1/18- Present: 317
 +
*Device Demo TFL 10/1/18- Present: 81
 +
 +
*Device Loan All Centers 10/1/18-Present: 269
 +
*Device Loan TFL 10/1/18- Present: 124
 +
 +
*Device Reutilization 10/1/18- Present: 2867
 +
 +
*Contract Updates
 +
*1. DEI- Rachel and Martha have completed the list for Equipment. Rachel had call yesterday with Rossany and OneStop directors about their concerns with AT. Liz, Danny, Martha had call with Rossany and training team regarding how the webinars will be archived. Martha and Rachel will make plans to deliver toolkits when they arrive and do brief trainings.
 +
*2. DBHDD- Martha and DeeDee are in the Savannah area to deliver equipment to 6 individuals and one demo for computer access in a nursing home. We have several individuals in the Atlanta Area that we will be delivering equipment too. Will be reaching out to Region 3 for more individuals. We had a good meeting with Nicki Wilson and working on some changes before the meeting on March 29th. DeeDee and Gina will begin working with Belton group on Monday with the individual in Macon. We will need to schedule others that need interpreters soon.
 +
*3. Gracewood- Dee Dee completed training on Visual Supports and 4 Assessments. Dee Dee is planning next training in April and to complete the remaining 6 assessments. The reports will be written after. Martha has reached out to Dan Howell regarding a new contract and he is to be in touch next week.
 +
*4. Other Assessments: 3 new MFP, Completed the assessment part and writing report for work AT Assessment, still have schools 12  (Newton, Glascock, Fulton Academy for Science and Technology, Butts Co, Turner Co, 2 private pay); have been asked to review building blueprints for accessibility, Frazier Center has sent 3 AT Work Assessments and 16 Speech Assessments
 +
 +
=='''TFL AT Acquisition Updates (Danny) - 10 mins.'''==
 +
Projects:
 +
TFL - '''Activities: Credit-Able, G-Trade, Dollars & Sense, AT Depot Co-Op'''
 +
 +
Credit-Able Updates
 +
# 2/1/19-3/5/19- 8 submissions (3 approved, 2 denied 4 in process). $16,750 disbursed
 +
# 115 active loans with principle totaling $364,628
 +
# 4 PIFs
 +
# 9 charge offs this month ($18,562.90)
 +
# We recovered the funds from a previous CO and got the rescue loan paid off AND didn't have to sell the van!
 +
# If you get a call from Tina Aldridge, refer her to Mike Galifianakis
 +
# We have less than 20k in the HHS account, this will be spent down by end of March
 +
# Working on CDFI certification
 +
# Audit was done successfully
 +
# Currently only have 3 registered for "Building a Better Financial Future" workshop
 +
## Inclusive Lending Workgroup
 +
## FDIC will be here to present
 +
## Please share!
 +
## https://www.eventbrite.com/o/atlanta-financial-inclusion-working-group-18851993629
 +
 +
Other
 +
# OT students from GSU last Friday
 +
## Thank you Tori for updating the PPTs!
 +
## Thank you Sam for helping with the tour (there were A LOT of students)
 +
# NFB was here Saturday and thanked us for the space
 +
# Currency readers
 +
## Don't forget we have those for people you're seeing that may have print related disabilities
 +
## I will be going to disABILITY LINK to give some out on Monday the 18th from 12-2, anybody want to join?
 +
# GA AER next Wednesday
 +
# IL day at the capital on the 19th, anyone want to join?
 +
 +
=='''Special Projects and Access Lab Updates (Ben J.) - 10 mins.'''==
 +
 +
#Hollywood Reporter Interview
 +
#AT3 Article
 +
#Smart Bathroom Alexa Skill
 +
#ATIA Webinar
 +
##Next Webinar (Mainstream Gaming and Accessibility) is May 2nd

Latest revision as of 08:52, 19 March 2019

TFL Mission

  • Increase access to and acquisition of assistive technology devices and services so Georgians of all ages and disabilities can live, learn, work and play independently in communities of their choice.

Team Meeting Expectations

1. All TFL team meetings are no/light device meetings. This means using your device professionally, minimally, as an accommodation, or for emergencies.

2. Be mindful of the time you are given for your updates.

3. Provide thoughtful and comprehensive updates to the team. This time is the opportunity for everyone to learn about TFL projects and activities.

Agenda

TFL Director Updates (Carolyn) - 30 mins

  • National Assistive Technology Awareness Day - March 27, 2019

TFL Research Updates (Ben S. & Carolyn) - 10 mins.

ATOB:

  1. Volume 13 submissions have been peer reviewed in and in editing stage.
  2. Volume 14 theme will be "Literacy". Call for Papers open April - June 15.

TextHelp (Literacy and AT) Project - Troup County (LaGrange, GA)

  1. Troup County has made some unannounced changes in student assignments in the control group classroom. It appears that the situation may right itself by semesters end.
  2. Initial training for students and teachers complete. Training for WriQ writing assessment tool has been held. Teachers are assigning and gathering writing samples for assessment.

On DBHDD Contract

  1. Collected data is being updated in SRI Database
  2. Numbers are changing daily but as of last week: 14 individuals are complete, 19 more are in the last stage (have AT and need final follow up), 33 are in the process of receiving their AT.
  3. Team is focused on getting out and seeing participants.
  4. Proposed budget for next year was forwarded to Nicki Wilson Monday. We are revising the approach, looking at a "Partnership" concept emphasizing how TFL can and does help DBHDD fulfill its mission. Also looking to partner them in NIDILRR research
  5. Important meeting with Nicki & Amy & Ron Wakefield next Friday (Mar. 29).
  6. Team is exploring ways to accelerate movement of individuals through the project. We are considering:
  • Rounding off research after a suitable number of research participants are completed
  • Holding a "clinic" where many individuals in an area can be seen in a single day.
  • Looking for ways to reduce the time required for data collection and recording.

Work ACCESS Project

  • Team is studying its conceptual framework for exploring AT solutions for specific functional limitations.
  • Preparing for first focus groups. To start in late April.

Other Decision Trees/Algorithum Projects:

  • Paroles & Pardons Project
  • Aging Decision Tree Project (multi-state interest)

Looking at a K-12 membership program similar to AMAC Higher Ed Membership program

  • Would build upon K-12 decision tree that was developed by Philip Roberts.

Submitted a grant proposal to College of Design for the Research Faculty Development Grant (RFDG)

  • "What Users of AT Wish Developers Knew About Their Literacy Experiences"
  • Study the experiences of individuals with High Incidence Disabilities in a digital environment.
  • Use "Think - Aloud" methodology to get information from users
  • Produce "Personas" for AT market to guide the design of future AT products

Other Projects:

  • Exploring other possible Grant opportunities:
  • HIIAT (High Impact Innovative Assistive Technology) Grants
  • FIP (Field Initiated Proposals) NIDILRR Proposals
  • GVRA Contract
  • Establishing a UX Accessibility Lab (John)
  • Establishing a Consortium for Accessibility Research

TFL State Leadership Activities - Program, Outreach & Training Updates (Liz) - 10 mins.

  • Data
    • Public Awareness (All Centers) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 113,405
    • Public Awareness (TFL) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 29,457
    • Information and Assistance (All Centers) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 763
    • Information and Assistance (TFL) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 763
    • Group Training (All Centers) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 380
    • Group Training (TFL) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 218
    • Technical Assistance (All Centers) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 0
    • Technical Assistance (TFL) - 10/01/2018 to Present: 0
    • Data Reminder: Don't forget to include your presentations, trainings, public awareness, education, etc. in the database each month.
  • What Happened
    • GVRA New Hire Orientation (3/6) - Danny
    • Emory Library Staff Presentation & Tour (3/7) - Tori
    • TFL Skills Building: Sesame Enable Webinar (3/12) - Ben and Ciara
    • HHS/ACL Visit & Tour (3/12 & 15) - Carolyn
    • Jackson County High School (HSHT) Presentation & Tour (3/14) - Tori, Danny, Rachel and others
    • Georgia Power ADAPPT AT Showcase (more info coming) - Liz, Martha, Sam
  • What’s Upcoming - Important Reminders
    • DEI Webinars (3/21, 22, 28) - Carolyn, Liz, Danny
    • GLASS Conference Presentation & AT Lab (3/25-27) - Danny and Tori
    • LeadingAge Conference AT Lab (3/25-27) - Liz, Ben, Rachel
    • Atlanta Archdiocese Training Part 1 (3/26) - Sam and Gina
    • Connecticut AT Statewide Conference Keynote & Session (3/29) - Liz and Ben
    • Tobii DynaVox Lunch and Learn (4/2) - DeeDee
    • College of Design Spring Mixer (4/4) - Everyone!
    • GVRA New Hire Orientation (4/10) - Who can cover?
    • Wireless RERC Leadership Luncheon (4/25) - Sam lead (Liz and Ben presenting)
    • Georgia Tech 2019 Integrity and Compliance Campaign Training (4/3) https://training.hr.gatech.edu/
  • Other Projects
  • ATAP (AT3)
    • Carolyn, Liz, Trish Redmon
    • Webinars Focused on Reuse (4)
    • CPAP Reuse
    • Hearing Aid Reuse
    • Prison Refurbishment
  • AT Reuse Activities
    • Carolyn, Liz, Danny, others as needed
    • Still continue to provide Reuse TA.
    • Working with AT3 on TA protocol, etc.
    • Disaster Relief Efforts: PIDS National Call (Danny), Portal requests - Ciara/Tori lead (Liz/Danny support)
  • UD Video Project
    • Liz, Sam, Tori, Raminta
    • Currently writing scripts
    • Raminta working on videos. Completed "rough cut" of 3 videos.
  • Work ACCESS - Decision Tree and AT Software KnowledgeBase
    • Carolyn, Liz, Ben S.
    • Funded!
    • Input
  • TechSAge 2 - Training and Outreach
    • Carolyn, Liz, Ben J.
    • TechSAge 2 - Funded for 5 years!
    • Continue to provide public awareness and education
    • Planning continues for competition
    • Be sure to check out the RERC TechSAge website to learn more about what we do!
  • GT Wireless RERC - Training and TA
    • Carolyn, Liz, Sam, Raminta
    • Video series: Active! (Sam lead, Raminta support)
    • Outreach & Public Awareness ongoing (Sam lead)
  • GVRA
    • New Hire Orientation - check out calendar for schedule
    • New Managers Orientation
    • Who would like to co-present?

TFL Direct AT Services - AT Access Updates (Rachel) - 10 mins.

  • Device Demos All Centers 10/1/18- Present: 317
  • Device Demo TFL 10/1/18- Present: 81
  • Device Loan All Centers 10/1/18-Present: 269
  • Device Loan TFL 10/1/18- Present: 124
  • Device Reutilization 10/1/18- Present: 2867
  • Contract Updates
  • 1. DEI- Rachel and Martha have completed the list for Equipment. Rachel had call yesterday with Rossany and OneStop directors about their concerns with AT. Liz, Danny, Martha had call with Rossany and training team regarding how the webinars will be archived. Martha and Rachel will make plans to deliver toolkits when they arrive and do brief trainings.
  • 2. DBHDD- Martha and DeeDee are in the Savannah area to deliver equipment to 6 individuals and one demo for computer access in a nursing home. We have several individuals in the Atlanta Area that we will be delivering equipment too. Will be reaching out to Region 3 for more individuals. We had a good meeting with Nicki Wilson and working on some changes before the meeting on March 29th. DeeDee and Gina will begin working with Belton group on Monday with the individual in Macon. We will need to schedule others that need interpreters soon.
  • 3. Gracewood- Dee Dee completed training on Visual Supports and 4 Assessments. Dee Dee is planning next training in April and to complete the remaining 6 assessments. The reports will be written after. Martha has reached out to Dan Howell regarding a new contract and he is to be in touch next week.
  • 4. Other Assessments: 3 new MFP, Completed the assessment part and writing report for work AT Assessment, still have schools 12 (Newton, Glascock, Fulton Academy for Science and Technology, Butts Co, Turner Co, 2 private pay); have been asked to review building blueprints for accessibility, Frazier Center has sent 3 AT Work Assessments and 16 Speech Assessments

TFL AT Acquisition Updates (Danny) - 10 mins.

Projects: TFL - Activities: Credit-Able, G-Trade, Dollars & Sense, AT Depot Co-Op

Credit-Able Updates

  1. 2/1/19-3/5/19- 8 submissions (3 approved, 2 denied 4 in process). $16,750 disbursed
  2. 115 active loans with principle totaling $364,628
  3. 4 PIFs
  4. 9 charge offs this month ($18,562.90)
  5. We recovered the funds from a previous CO and got the rescue loan paid off AND didn't have to sell the van!
  6. If you get a call from Tina Aldridge, refer her to Mike Galifianakis
  7. We have less than 20k in the HHS account, this will be spent down by end of March
  8. Working on CDFI certification
  9. Audit was done successfully
  10. Currently only have 3 registered for "Building a Better Financial Future" workshop
    1. Inclusive Lending Workgroup
    2. FDIC will be here to present
    3. Please share!
    4. https://www.eventbrite.com/o/atlanta-financial-inclusion-working-group-18851993629

Other

  1. OT students from GSU last Friday
    1. Thank you Tori for updating the PPTs!
    2. Thank you Sam for helping with the tour (there were A LOT of students)
  2. NFB was here Saturday and thanked us for the space
  3. Currency readers
    1. Don't forget we have those for people you're seeing that may have print related disabilities
    2. I will be going to disABILITY LINK to give some out on Monday the 18th from 12-2, anybody want to join?
  4. GA AER next Wednesday
  5. IL day at the capital on the 19th, anyone want to join?

Special Projects and Access Lab Updates (Ben J.) - 10 mins.

  1. Hollywood Reporter Interview
  2. AT3 Article
  3. Smart Bathroom Alexa Skill
  4. ATIA Webinar
    1. Next Webinar (Mainstream Gaming and Accessibility) is May 2nd