Difference between revisions of "TFL Team Meeting - 02/07/2017"

From Tools For Life
Jump to: navigation, search
(Training & Outreach Updates (Liz))
(AT Acquisition Updates (Danny))
Line 42: Line 42:
  
 
==AT Acquisition Updates (Danny)==
 
==AT Acquisition Updates (Danny)==
 +
LIFE Presentation (thanks Krista!)
 +
Building support for the First $tep program
 +
Working on getting a donation of an iMerciv device
 +
Following up regarding a BOGO offer for a Sunu (a device similar to iMerciv)
 +
AFI grant possibility
  
 
==AT Solutions Lab Updates (Ben)==
 
==AT Solutions Lab Updates (Ben)==

Revision as of 09:36, 7 February 2017

Agenda

Attendees

  • Tentatively: Carolyn Phillips, .

TFL Administration Updates

Director's Updates (Carolyn)

  • Performance Reviews for 2017 - Based Goals for 2017 Mid-Points and Monthly update/check-in
  • TFL Annual State Plan 2017

Finance & Programmatic Updates (Carolyn)

Grants & Contracts Updates!

  1. ) FUNDED-AT Act 2016 - Moving Salaries to Other Projects - Accruate - Annual Report Done!
  2. ) FUNDED-AT Act 2017 - CR1 & CR2 - Sub-Agreements out.
  3. ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) for $1,000,000: Almost through DBHDD's contract process. Do you need a refresh Training on TFL Database
  4. ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) | $68,500 for AT services and training to Gracewood Hospital in Augusta: Almost through DBHDD's contract process.
  5. )FUNDED - DEI - 3 Referrals and more need for AT Training!
  6. ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $10,000 for TA to set up 4 new AT Labs in the ADRCs - Memberships - Are they all Members?
  7. ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $70,000 for AT services and TA to transition people out of nursing homes (MFP): Rolling out through AMAC Membership process! Rachel & Carolyn met with Cheryl. Update from MFP. We are 1 of 3 states asked to teach/present on a National Webinar in 2017)
  8. ) FUNDED - Alternative Financing Program Grant | $661,742 for Credit-Able - Sub-Award moving through for CFII
  9. ) FUNDED - GT Wireless RERC | $15,000 for Training and TA
  10. ) FUNDED - GT CATEA TechSAge ($10,000) - Q4 Report Done State of the Science
  11. ) FUNDED- Division of Aging Services (DAS) "Dementia Able" | $40,000 for AT technical assistance for Decision Tree Development -Workshop @ ATIA - Feb. 17-18 (Liz - Lead for Logistics. Lucy working on graphics)
  12. ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) "DONR" | $16,500 for AT technical assistance for Decision Tree Development -Workshop @ ATIA - Feb. 17-18 (Liz - Lead for Logistics. Lucy working on graphics)
  13. ) FUNDED - ATAP | $66,670 for the first year and every year for 5 years ($333,350) for National Pass It On Center Good Meeting @ ATIA (Carolyn, Rachel, Danny, Martha and Sam - Moving Forward!) How are your Resource Gathering Efforts going? Need to work with Lucy for Wireframe/Design AT Reuse CoP Webinar - Feb. 22nd
  14. ) FUNDED - GT CATEA Workplace DRRP | Training and TA: $76,650 10 interviews completed (Liz/Tori - Lead for Logistics.) Tori is Viewing now
  15. ) FUNDED - GT CATEA FIP - ($15,500) 2 focus good groups @ ATIA (Liz/Sam - Lead for Logistics.)

Administration and Human Resource Updates (Carolyn)

  • Time Management
  • HR - 3 TechTemps - OT, SLP and Training/Program Assistance
  • TFL AT Organization - How is it Going? Danny moving upfront.
  • TFL use of desks and space - Let me know your thoughts!

Strategic Development Updates (Carolyn)

  • GDOE - Meeting on Feb. 23rd.
  • GVRA - Moving forward
  • CATEA - DRRP Grant - NIDLRR

TFL AT Services Updates

AT Access Updates (Martha)

AT Acquisition Updates (Danny)

LIFE Presentation (thanks Krista!) Building support for the First $tep program Working on getting a donation of an iMerciv device Following up regarding a BOGO offer for a Sunu (a device similar to iMerciv) AFI grant possibility

AT Solutions Lab Updates (Ben)

  • AT Catalog Mockups

TFL Leadership Updates

Training & Outreach Updates (Liz)

  • LDA posters are going to printer today
  • Re-printing funding postcards and TFL postcards
  • Working with Lucy on re-design of TFL brochure and banner
  • Planning DEI referral training - March 8
  • Coordinating IDEAS 2017 exhibit details
  • Decoding Dyslexia presentation at Forsyth BOE on Thursday evening
  • 2017 - TFL Training Kickoff Meeting (we will reschedule) - send Sam and I your topics, training requests, questions, etc.

TFL Research Updates (Ben S. & Carolyn)

TFL Action Items

Open Floor, Action Items, Agenda Setting (Carolyn facilitates, Open Floor, 5-10 mins)

  • (This time can be used for further discussion of follow-up and/or new topics, hot/action items, and to set agenda items for next month.)

Follow Up Topics and Upcoming Topics