Lenbrook Hearing Loss Support Group - September 2018
Technology for Hearing and Non-Auditory Access
Lenbrook, Atlanta, GA
September 10, 2018
Danny Housley, AT Acquisition Manager, TFL
This is a presentation for the residents of Lenbrook, a community in the Buckhead community of Atlanta. The focus is on assistive technologies for people with hearing loss. Many items are also applicable for people with dual sensory disabilities.
- Identify options for hearing access
- Identify options for non-auditory information access
- Learn more about smart home technologies for people with hearing loss
- Demonstrate devices in the TFL inventory to hearing access
- Visit the Tools for Life website to learn more about Georgia's assistive technology services.
Housley, Danny. (2018). Technology for Hearing and Non-Auditory Access. Presented at Lenbrook: Hearing loss support group, Atlanta, GA. 2018.