COVID-19 Resources - Connectedness/Virtual Platforms
Revision as of 09:18, 29 May 2020 by Speters37 (Created page with "*'''[https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19 Comcast COVID-19 Response] **Xfinity Wifi free for everyone and other benefits *'''[https://www.fcc.gov/keep-americans-connected...")
- Comcast COVID-19 Response
- Xfinity Wifi free for everyone and other benefits
- FFC Keep Americans Connected Initiative
- Over 650 companies and associations have signed the pledge to Keep Americans Connected
- Ensures that Americans do not lose their broadband or telephone connectivity as a result of these exceptional circumstances
- Georgia Internet Access for COVID-19
- The Georgia Department of Community Affairs, in partnership with Governor Brian Kemp and the state Coronavirus Task Force has launched this webpage to provide information to Georgians and resources connect to high-speed internet.
- Microsoft Teams
- Mosen Consulting Tutorials
- Providing free access to the audiobook,"Meet Me Accessibility - A Guide to Zoom Cloud Meetings from a Blindness Perspective"
- Free virtual meetings and resources
- Zoom Hacks for Work Meetings and Virtual Happy Hours