2017 IDEAS Conference
Date and Location
Epworth by the Sea, St Simons Island
6th Annual IDEAS Conference - June 6-9, 2017
Register for the 2017 IDEAS Conference
An updated agenda, schedule-at-a-glance, lodging rates, and other important conference information can be found at the GDOE IDEAS Conference page.
Registration for exhibitors will be available soon.
Submit a Proposal
Proposal submission will be open until March 17, 2017.
TFL Awards Nomination
Each year Tools for Life encourages the nomination of deserving individuals or teams demonstrating exemplary practices in the area of assistive technology. The awards nomination deadline will be announced soon. Nominations are accepted in the areas of:
- Excellence in AT - Team Award
- Tools for Life Visionary Award
- Tools for Life Innovative Design Award
- Tools for Life Leadership Award
- The Naomi Walker “Catalyst for Positive Change” Award
- The Melinda Quinn “Squeaky Wheel” Award
These awards will be presented during the opening and closing sessions of IDEAS!
Vision All students with disabilities will have access to teachers who understand individual need and are able to deliver instruction to accommodate for learning differences.
'Mission IDEAS provides high quality professional learning environments through workshops, sessions, and networking related to teaching students with disabilities.
- Georgia Department of Education (GaDOE)
- Georgia Tools for Life (GATFL)
- Georgia Council for Exceptional Children (GaCEC)
- Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency (GVRA)
The IDEAS conference is designed to support educators that work with students with disabilities. Presenters and Participants come from various backgrounds and experiences from across the United States. For more information visit the IDEAS 2017 official conference website.
Visit the official 2017 IDEAS conference website for more details and information.