2017 GATE Exhibitor Information
- 1 2017 Georgia Assistive Technology in Education (GATE) Seminar and Expo
- 2 Date and Location
- 3 Exhibitor Package
- 4 Exhibit Fees
- 5 Booth Preferences
- 6 Exhibit Hall Hours
- 7 Sponsorship and Door Prize
- 8 Door Prize
- 9 Exhibitor Presentations
- 10 Hotel
- 11 Parking
- 12 Lunch
- 13 Shipping Materials
- 14 Call for Presentations
2017 Georgia Assistive Technology in Education (GATE) Seminar and Expo
Friday, December 8, 2017 in Atlanta, GA
[Exhibitor Registration - Coming Soon]
Date and Location
- Friday, December 8, 2017
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST
- GA Tech Student Center
- Exhibit Hall in 3rd Floor Grand Ballroom - Map
- 350 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30313
- 1 representative / full conference registration
- 1 un-draped 6 ft table
- Standard Registration (for profit) - $50 plus a door prize (See Door Prize info below.)
- Standard Registration (non profit) - No fee for first table, but we are asking that your provide a door prize. Please select the standard exhibitor registration and use promo code "GATE2017."
- Additional table - $10
- Literature Display Table - $10 (If you are unable to attend the GATE Seminar, you can ship your brochures and other materials to the shipping address below and we will display them on a supervised table for conference attendees to pick up.)
- Please be sure to specify on the registration if you require electricity at your exhibitor table. Electricity is limited.
- Wi-fi is available in the Exhibit Hall. An access code will be provided when you check in.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibit Hall Set-up
- Friday, December 9 - 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM (Friday Morning Only)
Exhibit Hall Open
- Friday, December 9 - 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Exhibit Hall Breakdown
- Friday, December 9 - 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Sponsorship and Door Prize
For advertisement and sponsorship opportunities contact Ben Satterfield at: email@example.com
GATE Seminar Sponsorship - $150
- [GATE Sponsorship Registration]
- 1 (one) page flyer included in each participants handout packet
- 1 (one) PowerPoint slide included in conference continuous loop slide presentation at opening session
- Exhibitors will need to provide 500 printed flyers and the PowerPoint slide you would like to be included in the presentation.
- Materials due to Ben Satterfield by Wednesday, November 22.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Several other opportunities for sponsorship are also available:
- Bags and folders for participant materials
- Lanyards for badges
- Refreshments and breaks
- Parking (defray cost for participants)
All exhibitors are expected to donate one door prize to be given away via drawings held during Exhibit Hall times. Attendees will make donations to a “Last Resort Fund” and receive drawing tickets. The fund will be used to assist people with disabilities who need assistive technology and have difficulty finding funding resources.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to present at this year's GATE Seminar, please submit your presentation information [coming soon using the online form.]
- The call for presentations will be open until Friday, September 22, 2017.
- Notices will be sent out via email on or around November 3, 2017 of acceptance with session time and room assignment.
The closest hotels are:
Parking will be available at the GT Student Center for $20 a day. Carpooling is encouraged!
Additional parking will be available in the Tools for Life/AMAC Accessibility parking lots which are located at 512 Means St., Atlanta, GA 30318. Parking there is free.
If you choose to park at Tools for Life/AMAC Accessibility, the GT Student Center is approximately 15 to 20 minutes walking distance away. Once parked, walk up to Marietta Street and cross over. Stay straight ahead and at the 2nd light turn right on Ferst Street. The next left will be the GT Student Center parking lot.
There are a variety of dining options for your lunch break located in the GT Student Center Food Court. Be sure to take a look at the list of food options.
If you are shipping materials (display or printed materials) to the conference, please send them to:
ATTN: GATE Conference
Tools for Life
512 Means Street, Suite 250
Atlanta, GA 30318
We have a secure room assigned to us where materials can be stored until you arrive.
Call for Presentations
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to present at this year's GATE Seminar, please submit your presentation information [Link coming soon- using the online form.]
- The call for presentations will be open until Friday, October 27, 2017.
- Notices will be sent out via email on or around of November 3, 2017 of acceptance with session time and room assignment.
- For more information visit 2017 GATE Call for Papers -update link