2013 GATE Exhibitor Information
2013 Georgia Assistive Technology in Education (GATE) Seminar and Expo
December 6, 2013
Click here to complete the Exhibitor Registration
- 1 representative/ full conference registration
- 1 un-draped 6 ft table
- Standard Registration (for profit) - $25
- Standard Registration (non profit) - contact for registration details
- Additional table - $10
- Literature Display Table - $10 (If you are unable to attend the GATE Seminar, you can ship your brochures and other materials to the event facility and we will display them on a supervised table for conference attendees to pick up.)
- Please be sure to specify on the registration if you require electricity at your exhibitor table. Electricity is limited.
- Wi-fi is available in the Exhibit Hall. An access code will be provided when you check in.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibit Hall Set-up
- Thursday, December 5 - 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Friday, December 6 - 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Exhibit Hall Open
- Friday, December 6 - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Exhibit Hall Breakdown
- Friday, December 6 - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Sponsorship and Door Prize
For advertisement and sponsorship opportunities contact Ben Satterfield at: email@example.com
All exhibitors are encouraged to donate one door prize to be given away via drawings held during Exhibit Hall times. Attendees will make donations to a “Last Resort Fund” and receive drawing tickets. The fund will be used to assist people with disabilities who need assistive technology and have difficulty finding funding resources.
Hotel and Transportation
We are happy to offer a conference discount for Hotel Reservations for the GATE Conference. The Holiday Inn and Suites Airport West - Camp Creek has offered a rate of $109/night. The special rate expires November 22nd. Please mention the "GATE Conference" when you make your reservations to receive your discount. There will be a shuttle to and from the hotel to the conference site.
If you are shipping materials (display or printed materials) to the conference, please send them to:
ATTN: GATE Conference
Fulton County Schools
Instructional Technology Center
2370 Union Rd, SW
Atlanta, GA 30331-8021
We have a secure room assigned to us where materials can be stored until you arrive.
For other on-site requirements and shipping information contact Pat Satterfield: Pat@center4atexcellence.com