11/3/2013 Tools for Life Team Meeting

From Tools For Life
Revision as of 11:50, 27 November 2013 by Cphillips45 (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "==='''AGENDA'''=== '''TFL BUSINESS''' * TFL Data Report - CP *TFL Team Update - CP * TFL Contracts & Budget - CP **Equipment & Supplies/AT Depot Products - CP **Resource/St...")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

AGENDA

TFL BUSINESS

  • TFL Data Report - CP
  • TFL Team Update - CP
  • TFL Contracts & Budget - CP
    • Equipment & Supplies/AT Depot Products - CP
    • Resource/Storage Room Clean up - Martha
  • Dothel Edwards and case study project - Joy
  • VR - Joy
    • Aging Equipment & Skype - CP
  • LDA AT in Expo - CP
  • 12/2/2013 Conversion TFL Database SRI - CP

DIRECT SERVICE

  • Updates - SILC & LIFE - CP

STATE LEADERSHIP

  • Updates:
    • GATE - Ben
    • GSHA - Ben
    • AbilitiesExpo - Liz
    • IDEAS - Martha & Liz
  • New Business:


Pass It On Center Updates

  • Final Report - Joy
  • Funding Opportunities - Joy

STATE OUTCOMES

  • AccessIT Project

TFL Team Updates!

Update & Upcoming TFL Events:

  • Roles & Responsibilities
  1. December 6: GATE - Atlanta - Dec - Liz & Ben
  2. December 11-14: TASH - CP
  3. January 27 (29)-Feb 1: ATIA - Sessions & Booth, Research Strand - Liz, Ben, Joy & CP
  4. Feb 6-8: GSHA - GATFL is orchestrating AT/AAC Presentation Strand, Booth, Presentations: Martha, Carolyn, Ben - Plus - Coordination for AT Exhibits
  5. Feb. 19-22: LDA - California - Feb. - Martha & CP
  6. February or March: TFL annual planning meeting - CP
  7. Feb. 21-22: CEC - Presentation & Booth? - Macon - - Martha
  8. Integrating UDL and AT to Close the Achievement Gap (with Holly Huynh) February 25th at Griffin RESA from 8:00-4:00
  9. March 14-16: AbilitiesExpo/TFL
  10. Autism/Asperger Conference and Expo, Cobb Galleria, March 13-14 2014 (this bumps right up against Abilities Expo)
  11. June 2014: IDEAs - ALL


  • Next Meeting: December 17, 2013

Meeting Documentation

Open Action Items

Item Topic Disucssion Decision(s) Action Item(s)
1.

Kaiser Grant

*To support PIOC conferenc #Decision(s) #Joy wil sned
2.

SKYPE TA

*DAS - Martha # Ben, Liz & Martha will help #Will work with Indiana
3.

PIOC Business Plan

* #Decision(s) #Joy will get to CP
4.

AT to WO

*Still coming in #Team up with Liz #Set up time & get down to WO
5.

Standards for AT Reuse

*Committee getting together #CP will continue being member of committee #Join will pull mtg together


Meeting Notes

Closed Action Items

Item Topic Disucssion Decision(s) Action Item(s)
1.

GCADV

*Survey #CP 1 hour/ Liz & Marthe 1 1/2 hour #Get dates to Joy
2.

transition website

*good ifno #Decision(s) #Joy wlii let konw
3.

Topic 3

*Discussion Notes #Decision(s) #Action Item(s)
4.

Topic 4

*Discussion Notes #Decision(s) #Action Item(s)
5.

Topic 5

*Discussion Notes #Decision(s) #Action Item(s)