AT Device Loans
Assistive Technology (AT) Device Loans are available to people with disabilities and their families, as well as providers of education, health, employment and related services. Device loans will:
- Allow you to "try before you buy" AT devices and software.
- Increase your understanding of the types of devices that can help you with a specific need.
- Improve your knowledge of a device's features, and how those features differ from other devices that perform the same function.
- Increase your understanding of how device(s) can help you at work, in school, at home and in your community
- Click here to see what types of AT is available to loan in the Tools for Life's Demo Lab
Request a Device Loan
The Tools for Life Network operates comprehensive lending libraries within our Assistive Technology Resource Centers (ATRCs) where individuals can borrow a broad range of assistive technology devices. Requests for a device loan can be made by phone or email and a team member will contact you to discuss details.
For a device loan, please contact your nearest ATRC at:
170 College Street
Macon, GA 31201
Phone: (478) 741-1425
Coordinator: Michael Leverett
Walton Options for Independent Living
948 Walton Way
Augusta, GA 30901
Phone: (706) 724-6262
Coordinator: Kathy Pelletier
Tools for Life AT Solutions Lab @ Georgia Tech
512 Means Street, Suite 250
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Toll Free: 1-800-497-8665
Coordinator: Martha Rust